Monday 17 August 2015

Project Pan - Update 7




























At the end of last year I decided to make a conscious effort to use up my makeup. I felt like I had too much and wasn't using what I had before buying something new. Rather than having a big clear out, I wanted to finish the products I had spent my money on and trust me its a lot more satisfying.
I still have way too much makeup but what can I say, its my hobby! 

Last month I only managed to finish three things which is a bit rubbish, but this month I've already got through 5 things.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara £19.00

Oh this mascara, I don't even know where to start. At first I hated it, I detested it, as far as I was concerned it was the worst mascara I had ever used. After a couple of hours it flaked all down my face it was dreadful, but after a few weeks the flaking stopped and I could appreciate the amazing volume it gave. This gives you huge, black, voluminous lashes in seconds but I'm still on the fence whether I could go through all that flaking again.

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector £26.00

With the Bobbi Brown corrector I notice an instant difference and I don't even need to use a separate concealer. With this I didn't really notice a difference, so still needed a separate concealer. This doesn't come close to the Bobbi Brown so for that reason I wouldn't buy it again.

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in 'Liar' £15.50

I loved this lipstick and I miss it already. It was a pinky brown nude with a glossy finish that made my lips look a lot fuller than they really are. This is the first Urban Decay lipstick I have tried and it definitely won't be the last. I really want to try the matte version of these lipsticks now.

Total used up makeup = £60.50

No comments:

Post a Comment