Sunday 16 August 2015

July Favourites

Better late than never!

Eylure Naturals False Lashes No 020

I have my friend Chloe to thank for discovering these bad boys. In my youth I loved a strip lash, but in recent years I've tended to go for individual lashes, because they look a lot more natural. As much as I love individuals, they are quite time consuming, which is why I love these. These are so easy to apply because they are so light and thin, you really can't go wrong and it doesn't look like you are wearing lashes. I love these so much, I went and bought the multipack.


Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop

I am a big Jaclyn Hill fan, so when I heard she was releasing this highlighter with Becca, I knew it would have to be mine. I ended up ordering mine from Sephora and paying shipping and tax because you know, I needed it. If you live in the UK don't do that, Becca are releasing it over here around September time so try and follow Take That's advice. 
I know everyone in the beauty blogosphere has been raving about this, but it is one of those few products that really is worth the hype. If you love your warm tones and your highlights, you will love this. 
I am genuinely considering buying another one when its released in the UK.

You know it's good if it makes you slightly crazy ;)


Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour in "Jenna"

I only include products in my favourites that I have worn all month long, but I have made an exception for this lipstick. I only wore this once, to a wedding, but its such a beautiful lipstick and I loved it so much, that I had to include it.
Jenna is a bright orange red, its completely matte and literally lasts all night. I topped up once but I didn't need to. The formula, the colour, perfect. 


Dior Lip Glow Colour Reviver Balm

I got obsessed with this a couple of years ago and I think this is my second or third tube. This is a lip balm which depending on the temperature of your lips, changes to a lighter or darker shade of pink.
Whenever I wear this I always feel my lips look really healthy, which is a weird statement I know, but they just look really plump and juicy! Its perfect for those no makeup days, where you don't want to wear a lipstick but still want some colour on your lips. I think I will always have a tube of this in my collection.


Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara

This isn't something I would have ever bought with my own money, not because I don't love Bobbi Brown but I would never associate her brand with mascara. I got this from my work and it has been a revelation, its such a good mascara and Bobbi I'm sorry for ever doubting you.
This gives volume and length, after one coat I was loving it and there was minimal clumping. I was also sure this was would smudge but it doesn't smudge or flake, it doesn't even smudge on my bottom lashes and trust me everything smudges on my bottom lashes.


Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

I really should have put this in my favourites last month but I completely forgot and now its nearly all gone *wah*
This concealer is the shit, it is the bomb.com, it is everything, it is life, it is oxygen, it is the Angel to my Buffy and you need it in your life. 
Reasons why:
1) Its creamy enough to use under your eyes for those pesky dark circles but its also got enough coverage to cover redness and spots. So you only need one concealer.
2) Unlike the NARS concealer, the brush doesn't drag on your skin. I know that might sound ridiculous but that really peed me off about the NARS one. 
3) It lasts all day
4) It's so damn creamy

Just buy it and thank me later


NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

This has been in my makeup collection for so long and every time I have a clear out I come this close to chucking it out, but then I remember I bought it because J.Lo used it and it gives me hope that I could look like J.Lo and my life would be like Maid in Manhattan, although knowing me Anaconda is more likely.
In all seriousness though (serious makeup face) this is a really pretty blush/highlighter combo. The coral gold colour is perfect for summer time and I really should dig this out more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment