Monday 6 April 2015

Project Pan Update 3

I managed to get through quite a few products this month. Some, I feel like I have been using forever, others I really am quite sad to see go. 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid £21.50
I can see why this foundation is so popular as it gives you flawless coverage, but for me its just too heavy. It smells of paint and makes it very obvious that you are wearing makeup. 
If you like your foundation long lasting and heavy duty you will love this, but if you prefer lighter, more natural coverage like me, I would avoid. 

NARS Illuminator in Copacabana £23.00
I love this illuminator, its super, super shimmery and mixed with your foundation just gives the most beautiful glow. Definitely something I would repurchase in the future.

Bobbi Brown Corrector £19.00
This stuff is amazing for dark under eye circles. You can really see a visible difference after applying this, a difference that concealer alone couldn't make. I have a couple of other correctors that I need to use up first, but I will definitely be going back to this in the future. Oh, and if you are wondering about shade selection, I use light bisque. 

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink £20.00
I do love a good cream shadow and shadow sticks are my favourite, because they are so quick and easy. This was a beautiful golden pink shade (funnily enough) and was a great everyday colour. I prefer the finish of the By Terry sticks, but Bobbi Brown has a bigger colour range. 

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette £26.00
This is one of my all time favourite make up discoveries and I have lost count of how many I've used up. I like my eyebrows to look natural but full. This does just that and the wide angled tip allows me to fill them in, in seconds. By far the best brow product I have ever tried.

Rachel K Original CC Cream £26.00
This is unlike any western BB or CC cream I have tried. Rachel K is a Korean brand and this CC cream isn't just a fancy tinted moisturiser. I liked to use this as a primer before my makeup. Its very light and did a great job of cancelling out redness before you even apply foundation and concealer. It also smoothed out the texture of my skin without that horrible silicone feeling. 
This is hard to come across, I think I purchased my tube on eBay, but if I happened to stumble across this again in the future I would definitely repurchase it. 

MAC Technakohl Liner in Brownborder £14.00
This eye liner was really creamy but unless I smudged it out, I found that it would smudge on my eyes quite easily. I much prefer MAC's eye kohl in Teddy to this. 

Total used up makeup = £149.50

As you can see my bag of makeup empties is really starting to grow! I'm excited to see just how much makeup I will have managed to finish by the end of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment