Wednesday 22 October 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

I love a bright lipstick and seeing as its Wednesday, I thought I would share my 5 favourite hot pink lipsticks.

The Budget Buy
Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in Vibrant Pink

This is the cheapest out of all five but also the brightest. It has a glossy finish, which does feel a bit sticky on the lips but the colour lasts and leaves behind a lasting pink stain. 

Available from Boots £6.99


The Perfect Night Out Lipstick
MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town

This is one of MAC's 'Amplified Creme' lipsticks, meaning its very bright and rich in colour. Its also the darkest of the 5 and as the name suggests, the perfect night out lipstick.

Available from MAC £15.50


The Matte One
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Electric Pink Matte

This is slightly less bright than the others which makes it a bit more wearable. I love the matte finish and it doesn't feel at all drying on the lips. 

Available from Smashbox £16.00


The Kim K Favourite
NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap

I bought this lipstick years ago after seeing it on Kim K and whenever I wear it, someone will always ask me where my lipstick is from. I can see why its one of NARS cult products. This is a very blue toned pink and the semi matte finish means its not too drying.

Available from NARS £19.50


The One With The Yellow Undertone
MAC Lipstick in Impassioned

This is an oldie but a goodie and one that I had completely forgotten about until now. This is my favourite of the 5, as unlike the others Impassioned has a yellow undertone rather than blue. A warmer undertone is much more flattering on my skin tone.

Available from MAC £15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment