Monday 22 September 2014

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold

Did I need another highlighter? No, but isn't she a beauty.

I really should do a 'YouTube Made Me Do It' post because that website is a danger zone for me. Not only do I lose hours of my time to it, but it also lightens my pockets considerably!

I love watching Jaclyn Hill on YouTube and when she mentioned this highlighter in her August Favourites I was on the Space NK website in a flash. I have purchased quite a few products on Jaclyn's recommendations, including my beloved Hourglass highlighter so I was quietly confident.

Although I definitely did not need another highlighter, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold, is different from any I already own. Rose gold is the perfect description for this colour and for me it acts as a blush/highlighter in one. This also makes a beautiful eyeshadow and in the picture below I am wearing it on my eyes and cheeks. If you have a darker skin tone this will give you the most beautiful sheen and won't look ashy at all. 

This is definitely one of those products which looks amazing when you have a tan and just gives you the healthiest glow. Although you do need to be careful, as its really pigmented and its easy to get a bit over zealous with the stuff. 

If you are in the market for a new highlighter you can pick this up from Space NK for £30.00, although you might want to hurry as I hear its limited edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment