Monday 5 May 2014

Currently Loving: Topshop Flying Saucer and Illamasqua Hemlock

This is just a quick post to share one of the nail combinations I am loving at the moment. 

I bought Illamasqua Hemlock last year, it was such a cool, sheer, green opal colour that I couldn't resist it. However, its too sheer on its own and it just lay neglected with my other nail polishes. 

I don't know why it took me so long to think about layering Hemlock with another nail polish, but I got there in the end. I opted for Topshop's Flying Saucer, a pale lilac and I love the finished result.

Lesson learnt, don't dismiss those sheer nail polishes in your collection!


2 comments:

  1. umm, I can see why you're loving that BECAUSE THAT IS STUNNING!! OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful, like a frost finish, but less streaky. I wonder how it would look layered over a green?

    teenybitofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete