Wednesday 12 March 2014

MAC Eyeshadow x 15 Warm Neutral Palette

From left to right, top row: Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark
Middle row: Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle
Bottom row: Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence, Unwind

When I saw that MAC were releasing pre-filled eyeshadow palettes with new limited edition colours, my heart went all a flutter. MAC have released 2 palettes, one with warm shades, the other cool. I'm pretty sure you can guess which one I got! I was immediately drawn to the warm palette as they are "my colours" but I have to say the cool palette is equally beautiful and although I'm not really a lover of cool shades, there is a part of me that really wants it too!

These palettes don't come cheap at £65 each but if you were to buy an empty MAC palette, with an insert and buy 15 eyeshadows separately, that would cost you £170.50! I have to say MAC you have done me proud. If you are a makeup artist or just starting your kit this would be a great addition. If you are a bit of a MAC addict like myself and own far too many of their eyeshadows already, then the limited edition shades in here are definitely worth looking at.

As I mentioned this palette has 11 limited edition shades and 4 permanent shades. The permanent shades included are Amber Lights, Brule, Honey Lust and Saddle. Apart from Honey Lust (which is a bit too glittery for me) this is a great selection, with Saddle being one of my all time favourites. Plus I don't actually think Saddle is available in the UK as I bought mine in America. 

I was impressed by all of all the shadows except Warm Breeze which didn't really show up on me. My favourites so far are Gingersnap, Butterfudge and of course Saddle!

Overall these palettes are amazing quality and value and I highly recommend a splurge! I haven't seen these on the MAC website yet but I bought mine in store. 

MAC Cool and Warm 15 eyeshadow palettes £65.00 each available from MAC stores.

Lef to right: Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark

Left to right: Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle

Left to Right: Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence, Unwind

4 comments:

  1. Ginger snaps and Amber light look amazing, warm colours over cold colours all day every day!!

    lasmadreperlas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am in LOVE with Ginger snap! I would consider buying the palette just for that one shade haha!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my favourite in the palette too, lets hope they release it on its own!

      Delete