Tuesday 25 March 2014

Living Proof Full Root Lifting Spray

When I was in Brighton a few weeks ago, I sneaked in a little cheeky Space NK trip. I somehow managed to restrain myself and only walked away with one thing, Living Proof's Full Root Lifting Spray.

When I tried Living Proof's Full Discovery Kit this was the star of the whole kit for me. I used up the travel size sample in no time at all and vowed to buy the full size. 

I love this spray because it adds volume at the root where I need it most. You spray this on damp hair at the roots and then blow dry as normal. I have used this without blow drying my hair and leaving it to dry naturally, the effect is not nearly as good but there is still a difference. 
I particularly like spraying this at the front of my head, either side of my parting. Having long hair with a centre parting, I find the fronts of my hair can get lank extremely quickly. This keeps the front of my hair lifted instead of lank, which is a miracle in itself.

This will set you back £21.00 from Space NK pricey but the bottle will last you an age.

My other favourite thing about shopping in Space NK....samples! I got a sample of the Oribe Ultra Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner, which smell heavenly but were really nothing special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment