Monday 10 February 2014

Texturising Sprays

Bigger is better when it comes to hair and if like me your hair can sometimes look a bit limp, a texturising spray will become your best friend.

These do exactly what they say on the tin, add volume and texture to the hair. To use spray throughout dry hair, focusing on the roots, then tszuj with your hands (it took me a while and a few unfortunate google searches to learn how to spell that word!) 

I have tried out 3 of the most popular texturising sprays, so you can find the best one for you.

My Favourite - Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray 
A clear favourite for me. I love the lift this gives my hair at the roots and out of all three this one holds your style in place the longest. This also feels the nicest in my hair, no stickiness or greasiness, its barely noticeable but still gives long lasting volume and texture. Out of all three, this is the one I would recommend you try.

The Popular Kid - Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray has gained cult status in the beauty blogging world, however at £18 for a mini can its not an expense most people could justify (unless you  live your life by beauty maths like me). This doesn't give my hair the lift that the Charles Worthington gives but it does give your hair great texture. If you like messy, Olsen twin style hair you will love this. Based on price alone it falls into second place and I would stick with Charles from now on.

The Budget Buy - L'oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray
My least favourite of the three. This does give volume and is a good product to use in your hair on a night out, when you don't really care what its going to look like the next day. My main gripe is how sticky this leaves my hair, it makes my hair feel dirty and unlike the Charles Worthington, this doesn't have much hold so the volume drops quicker. One of those products where you need to wash your hair the next day after using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment