Monday 3 February 2014

Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder

I caved and decided I had to try Ben Nye's Banana Powder, made famous by Kim Kardashian.
This yellow toned setting powder mattifies, counteracts redness and brightens the skin. 

This is a lovely powder. Its so finely milled that its beautifully soft and isn't at all cakey or heavy looking on the skin. I love the colour and combined with a good concealer, this really does brighten your skin. 

I am very happy I tried this but there are two downsides. The first is the packaging, Ben Nye is a professional makeup brand, so the packaging is basic and not practical for using as a touch up throughout the day. The second, the whole Kim Kardashian effect has made this little beauty sell out pretty much everywhere. Your best bet is Amazon or eBay

If you can find this, I wholeheartedly recommend you snap it up!


2 comments:

  1. love the pictures! :) I will definitely look out for this product! I've been loving setting powders lately!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a lovely powder, there is another colour called cameo which is a more pale natural colour that looks beautiful as well x

      Delete