Tuesday 28 January 2014

Topshop Gloss Ink in Sugar Rush

If you haven't tried anything from Topshop's makeup line then I have some recommendations for you.  My favourite products by far are their nail polishes, amazing quality and such a good range of colours, my personal favourite is Celestial. I also love their lip products and have tried their Velvet Lips (loved Velveteen Ribbon) and I know Liv Tyler is a big fan of their lipstick in Rio Rio.

Next on my list to try was their Gloss Ink. These are designed to give you the shine of a gloss but with the lasting power of a lip stain. 

There are only a few shades available and I went for the lightest, Sugar Rush.

Sugar Rush is a peachy pink, I like that it doesn't translate as bright on the lips as it looks in the tube.
I was pleasantly impressed with this, it feels nice, a bit sticky but not unbearable and it did last longer than a traditional lip gloss. I imagine if you got one of the darker shades the stain would be more noticeable. A nice addition to my handbag, although not at all needed!

Available from Topshop £8.00


3 comments:

  1. these look like a really nice and interesting product! I'm heading over to the topshop website now :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! does it stain at all since its quite a light colour? :)

    ReplyDelete