Monday 27 January 2014

New Hair Care Purchases

I picked up a few new hair products recently which I am very excited to try. 
When it comes to my hair I tend to keep things very simple but having long, straight hair gets kind of boring after a while, so I wanted to play around with some new products.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Creme Rinse Conditioner
These are a repurchase so I already know I love them. I had put off buying these again as they are very pricey but now I am very happy to have them back in my life! These promise "buoyant body and soft seabreezy texture" and you know what, they completely live up to that promise. Love, love, love.

Redken Wool Shake 08
This is described as a "gel-slush texturizer" (doesn't sound overly appealing, I know!)
When sprayed in your hair this is designed to give extreme volume, texture and a semi matte top coat. I haven't used this yet but I'm hoping it will work really well with my Messy Waves.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
I tried this before and wasn't overly fussed, although I did like using it kind of like a dry shampoo, as its invisible. I thought I would give it one last try and of course I only bought the mini bottle due to the ridiculous price tag!

Living Proof Full Discovery Kit
I love my Living Proof Prime Style Extender and have been wanting to explore more of their line ever since. I have had my eye on the Full Discovery kit for a while, it comes with a shampoo and conditioner, Full Thickening Cream and Full Root Lifting Spray, all in mini size. 
I really want to try their Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 Styling Treatment but I don't think its available in the UK yet. To be honest since discovering that Jennifer Aniston is the co-owner of Living Proof I want to try everything!

I will report back with my views once I've had a chance to try some of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment