Wednesday 22 January 2014

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

I have a new favourite foundation, may I present to you NARS Sheer Glow.

Now, the name of this foundation is deceiving as its not sheer and its not overly glowy, but that is not a bad thing!

This is a medium coverage foundation, which leaves you with a pretty flawless finish. I would say it has a satin finish on the skin, its not at all dewy but its not a matte finish either, it just leaves you with a natural radiance. 

I have combination skin and this lasts the whole day on me, it doesn't break down but I do have some shine by the end of the day. 

Overall I love how this foundation looks on my skin and its one of the best foundations I have tried in a long time. The shade range is vast, so if you are thinking of purchasing this its probably best to try it 
in store, I have the colour Fiji which is a pretty good match for me. The other thing to note is that most of the shades have a yellow undertone as opposed to a pink undertone. Personally I like this as I find a yellow undertone more flattering but again I think you need to check the shades out in person.

The one downside with this foundation is the price, £30.50 for 30ml. 
If you can justify the price I highly recommend this.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely on my list of products to try out! I just got into NARS products and this is the next thing I want to pick up from them (along with their lovely creamy concealer!)

    Great post!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I dont know why its taken me this long to try it! I actually much prefer this to the concealer so Ill be interested to see what you think :)

      Delete