Sunday 12 January 2014

Lazy Sunday Face of the Day with Dior Addict Lip Glow in Coral

Today's makeup was very simple but I thought I would still share, as there are some products I am really enjoying at the moment. 

Face

Foundation
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
I only have a sample of this foundation but I'm going to have to buy the full size as I have been really impressed by it. The name is deceiving though, as I wouldn't call this foundation sheer or particularly glowy. It gives a medium coverage with a semi matte finish, it lasts all day and makes your skin look flawless. This shade is a little light for me and I just used up another sample in the shade Sante Fe which is maybe a tiny bit too dark, but the shade range is so extensive I'm spoilt for choice!

Concealer
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in Shade 1
I have had this for ages but forget how good it is. This is a corrector, which you apply under your eyes before concealer. The pinky tone will help brighten up your skin, correcting any dark circles. Applying this in the inner corner of my eyes makes a big difference. The Bobbi Brown Corrector's also do exactly the same thing but are a slightly thicker consistency.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
This concealer is honestly so good. I love using it as it covers blemishes really well but is really light on the skin, so doesn't feel heavy or look cakey.

Bronzer
Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist
You can tell I love this bronzer from how much I've used of it. Lovely light colour to give your skin a bit of subtle warmth in the Winter

Highlighter
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
I apply this along my cheek bones, down the centre of my nose, under my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes. Instantly brightens up your skin.

Eyes

Eyebrows
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette
My favourite.

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel
My other favourite.

Eyeshadow
Guerlain Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist
When I don't want to use a separate eyeshadow, my favourite trick is just to put some of my bronzer through my crease. Gives you some natural definition and the warm brown colour helps accentuate my eye colour.

Mascara
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
I spied Maybelline's newest mascara in Boots this weekend and just had to grab it. I will do a full review this week for you all.

Lips

Lip Balm
DIOR Addict Lip Glow in Coral
I am obsessed with the original Lip Glow by DIOR, so when I saw they released a coral version for Spring I knew I had to have it. I will also do a full review on this and compare it to the original, but I will say on the lips there is not an obvious difference in colour between the two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment