Thursday 30 January 2014

January Favourites

I've only got a few favourites this month, mainly because I have been using pretty much the same products all month long. I'm happy with my condensed selection though, these are all amazing beauty products.

MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in Light Boost

A long term favourite of mine, I use this highlighter under my eyes, in the middle of my forehead and down the centre of my nose. I love that its yellow toned rather than pink toned, as it really does brighten up sallow looking skin. I think I'm on my second one of these, so you know its good if I repurchased it!

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip and Cheek Balm

Another long time favourite, to say I'm obsessed with this lip balm would be an understatement! Its the prettiest rosy pink colour and it sorts my dry lips out a treat. This is my second pot and I have another pot somewhere else which is almost finished, so technically its my third! This has also been in both my 2012 and 2013 beauty favourites, I will never be without it.

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush

Like some of the best things in this world, you can only buy this particular shade of eyeshadow in America :'( The Infallible eyeshadows are available in the UK, we just don't have a particularly great shade range. I bought this in Chicago in September and I'm so happy I got it. These shadows are really metallic so they give this beautiful sheen to the lids, plus this colour looks beautiful with blue or green eyes. If you are going to America anytime soon put this on your wish list!

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Camel

The newest addition to my Bobbi Brown eyeshadow family and quickly becoming the favourite. Don't be put off by the fact its the same colour as the end of cigarette! This looks amazing if you just use a matte cream colour all over your lid and run this through the crease, a tiny bit of winged eyeliner and you're done!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

I'm sorry to put another American product in my favourites but I did actually buy this from Amazon, although its a lot more expensive on there! I love my Happy Booster blush in Warm but I think I actually prefer the Natural. Its pinker than I expected but it just looks (as the name suggests) very natural once applied. Every time I look at those little tacky hearts it makes me smile!

Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray

Behind Moroccanoil this is my favourite hair discovery ever, just a shame its also ridiculously expensive! I spray this in my hair when its about 80/90% dry and leave it to air dry. It leaves me with natural, beachy waves but with no stickiness at all. Love it.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji

My latest and greatest foundation. I feel like I have spoken about this foundation a lot this month, so I wont repeat myself now but i just love how this makes my skin look!


No comments:

Post a Comment