Monday 13 January 2014

Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask

I love a good face mask, so was very excited to see these new Hydraluron masks in Boots. 
In this pack you get 4 sheet masks for £19.99 not cheap by any means, but they have some big promises.

From the back of the pack:
"Hydraluron moisture boosting sheet masks contain next generation 3D hyaluronic acid. Hydrate your skin from beneath the surface for 24 hours of long lasting moisture retention. With each use skin feels softer, smoother, plumped and glowing"

The masks come in individual, sealed packets. The mask inside is very wet and does feel nice and refreshing on your skin. These are sheet masks, so you need to unfold them and fit over your face. It would be impossible for these to fit everyone's face perfectly, so you may have to do some fiddling around. Once your mask is comfortably in place (i.e you have a hole to breathe through!) smooth it down onto your skin and leave it on for 15 minutes.

After 15 minutes remove the mask, these aren't re-usable so you will have to throw them away after use. Any remaining serum can then be massaged into your skin, follow up with your usual moisturiser of choice.

I have now used 2 of these masks and I have to admit that after the first time I wasn't overly impressed. I cant say I noticed any real difference in the appearance or texture of my skin. 
I used another mask a week later and this time there was a noticeable difference. My skin felt very smooth and soft and when I looked in the mirror I felt my skin looked healthier, more plump and glowing. You could also still tell a difference the next day.

Overall I do like these masks but they are pricey at £20.00 for a pack of 4. Its nice to splurge on these kind of beauty products once in a while but I don't know if I could justify buying these on a regular basis. For £5.00 more I would rather buy a tube of Hydraluron, which I will get a good few months use out of and therefore get more skin care benefits from.   

The Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Masks are available from Boots £19.99 for 4

Hydraluron Serum is available from Boots for £24.99


No comments:

Post a Comment