Saturday 14 December 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Jumping On The Bandwagon

Third time lucky? I'm not a massive fan of the first 2 Naked Palettes. Although the colours are all neutral they are just too shimmery, too pigmented, too dark for everyday use. They are just a bit....much, if you know what I mean.

I have only had the Naked 3 Palette in my possession for about 3 hours, so am in no position to do a review but just on first impressions, this is easily my favourite of the 3 palettes. The colours are so much more wearable, much more appropriate for day looks and I'm excited to play around with this.

One other thing to note, you get the double ended brush included but you no longer get a mini size of the eye primer. Instead you get 4 samples of their eye primers, Original, Sin, Eden and Anti-Aging.






4 comments:

  1. I didn't splurge on the first or second palette, but I think I'm going to jump the Naked 3 bandwagon! Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did the right thing. Honestly I went to use my Naked 2 palette this week and it just reminded me why I never use it. There are no light, all over lid colours in there, I really struggle to put together an eye look using it. But the Naked 3, I used it today and I am so impressed. All the colours are wearable and there are so many pretty looks you can do with it! Let me know how you get on x

      Delete
  2. I want this palette so bad...
    Great colors here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, when I first heard about the Naked 3 I rolled my eyes but so happy I got it. So much better than the first 2! I hope you get it :)

      Delete