Thursday 5 December 2013

The Neglected MAC Palettes

I had left my MAC eye shadow palettes neglected for too long but I dug them out a few weeks ago and have fallen back in love. 

I have done a previous post on all the colours in my MAC palettes which you can read here.
I have been a lot more experimental with my eyeshadow in general lately, I've even deviated from my beloved neutrals into the world of purple. When it comes to my MAC palette however, I like to keep things neutral!

I thought I would just show you a few of the colours I am currently loving.

Saddle - The name describes the colour, far better than I ever could!
Bronze/Romp - These colours are practically identical, I can never tell them apart.
All That Glitters - Possibly my favourite? And, and, and I've just 'hit pan' on it. This is a really pretty peachy/pink neutral, which I just apply all over my lid to make me look a little more awake!
Swiss Chocolate - This is such a beautiful rich, chocolate brown colour. I never like to use too dark colours in my crease, so this is a good middle ground.
Sable - Blend this all over your lid, slightly above your crease and all the way underneath your lash line. Lashings of mascara annnnnd you're done!

If you are doing your Christmas shopping and you know someone who is a makeup lover, I think a MAC palette and one eyeshadow to start off with, is the perfect present. 
I always see so many lost boyfriends at the MAC counter at this time of year and I just want to tell them, put down the pink pigment and buy one of these!

You can buy MAC's Pro Palettes direct from MAC for £14.00 and the pan eye shadows that fit in them are £10.00 each. Makes me want to start all over again!


2 comments:

  1. I am wearing forgotten MAC eye shadow today too and loving how it looks and wears. I've de-potted a lot of my MAC eye shadows and now I wish I kept them in pans so I could keep a few in my everyday make-up bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im totally with you on that, maybe if we hadn't de-potted them we would have got more use out of them!

    ReplyDelete