Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a lovely day with your loved ones. 
I'm spending the day with my family but just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and maybe sneak a cheeky Christmas Face of the Day in!


Face

Foundation
Dior Airflash Spray Foundation

Concealer
Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer - As its Christmas, I thought I'd splash out and use my 'fancy' foundation and concealer!

Bronzer
Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist

Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Highlight
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight - Because Christmas is the time for shimmer!

Eyes

Eyeshadow
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow - I went for a gold eye, to make things extra festive

Mascara
MAC Extended Play Lash Mascara

Eyebrows
Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

Lips

Lipstick
MAC RiRi Woo - It had to be a red but the question was....what red? In the end I chose RiRi Woo as its my favourite matte red.

Now I'm off to demolish a Christmas dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment