Wednesday 11 December 2013

Do I Need This Many Lipsticks In My Bag?

I am not a very organised person.....at all. I have tried to be but I just don't have it in me. What can I say, Im just a messy, chaotic, creative person, I cant help it!

 I tend to wear a different lipstick most days and whatever lipstick I put on in the morning, I chuck in my bag. You can imagine how many lipsticks are in there after a month! Anyway I fished out the current batch and thought I would share them with you. 

I think I have every lip eventuality covered here!

From left to right:

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Vivid Shine in  Hot Lava - Perfect metallic red for Christmas but it smells like old ladies.

MAC RiRi Woo - I do love this colour but MAC no more Rihanna collections please, 3 in a year is ridiculous. This is my emergency red lipstick, some people carry around plasters, I carry around emergency red lipsticks.

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Baroque - This is my new favourite, thanks to my lovely friend Chloe! This looks so pretty on the lips, it looks quite glossy but its not too sticky on and I just really love the colour. I am worried about sharpening this though as I used to own a Stila glossy lip pencil which was impossible to sharpen as it was too soft. If you have any of the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils please let me know! 

Wet n Wild Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Colour in Ferguson Crest Cabernet - Wet n Wild is an American brand but I bought this off Amazon. Amazing colour and so cheap, under £4.00! I wish I had bought some Wet n Wild lipsticks in America, oh well I will just have to go back next year ;)

Burberry Lip Cover in English Rose - My all time favourite everyday lipstick

MAC Hot Gossip - Another pretty, everyday colour. I had completely forgotten I had this so was excited when I rediscovered it the other day!

MAC Plumful - This actually looks brighter on the lips than it does in the swatch. I love this plum/rose colour, one of MACs best lipsticks....in my opinion!

Jordana Lipliner in Tawny - If you are in America and in a Walgreens, pick this up its only $1.99 but is  just as good/better than any MAC lipliner I have used.

Not pictured is my little EOS lip balm, I love those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment