Saturday 30 November 2013

November Favourites

Time for me to round up all my favourite beauty products from the month. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup
I've got 2 foundation favourites this month and they are both very different. I have loved the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light as its so long wearing, which is good for someone like me who doesn't touch up their makeup during the day. Full review here

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
This is the only foundation that I have used up and bought another bottle, then used up and bought a 3rd bottle! I can easily say this is my all time favourite foundation. In contrast to my other foundation favourite this feels so light on the skin, I just love applying it. It gives a light to medium coverage, by the end of the day it definitely needs a helping hand but for all its other qualities I don't mind that.

Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 00 Makeup Artist
When I finally finished my Jouer bronzer I was bereft, I had one back up but not wanting to use that up straight away I reached for this old favourite. This was my bronzer of choice way back when I studied Beauty Therapy and I had done exactly the same thing, used one up didn't want to use my back up so continued down the bronzer lane. Pointless side story aside, I love that this is a light colour which just adds some warmth to my skin.

Estee Lauder Beach Metals Eyeshadow Trio
This has got some quite significant dents in it for only a months use. These eyeshadows are beautiful, buttery soft (no fall out though) and the perfect cranberry colours. You can see it in action here

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Glow in Candlelight
You are going to get bored with me jabbering on about this highlighter but honestly its amazing. Its not packed with glitter and shimmer, its really subtle and gives the most beautiful, natural highlight. Paying £34.50 for this did initially make me feel a bit sick but if you are using it everyday like me, then I'm sure you can justify the price! Full review here

Burberry Lip Cover in English Rose
Last years favourite is back. I cant/wont do your typical nude lips, concealer lips is just not my thing. This is my definition of a nude, think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. This is another all time favourite of mine.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Kate Moss Lipstick in 107
I have been just a wee bit obsessed with this lipstick this month. Its matte, its a deep dark red, it has amazing lasting power, whats not to love! I implore you to run to Boots now and buy it! You can see what it looks like on me here


No comments:

Post a Comment