Saturday 23 November 2013

I Love Tinted Lip Balms

Oh I do love a good tinted lip balm! The only time I don't have some form of lip colour on is when I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning, I am obsessed! This is why I love tinted lip balms, they give me just enough colour and keep my lips smooth. Needless to say I can't tell you the last time I suffered from chapped lips!

Here are some of my favourite tinted lip balms

DIOR Addict Lip Glow - I am already on my second tube of this stuff, I got through the first one in about 2 months! This lip balm is meant to adapt to the colour of your lips and give you your own unique colour. Basically it reacts to the temperature of your lips and I get a really nice pinky glow from this. I also really like that this is in a tube, so you don't have to dip your finger in! - £22.50

Korres Lip Butter - I have a few of these Korres lip butters now, so don't ask me to pick a favourite colour! I love the colour range, there really is something for everyone. I'm a big fan of Korres as a brand as they source a lot of natural ingredients. - £8.00

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip and Cheek Balm in Rosy Glow - My favourite of my favourites, there are no words! - £21.00

Miners Tin o' Tint in Cherry - This is the only product I have from Miners. I remember when Miners used to be sold in chemists but now they only sell online. This is my favourite, purely based on the colour. Its a really beautiful dark, cherry colour which looks lovely at this time of year. - £2.99

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry - I feel like I waited an eternity for these to finally arrive in the UK and I wasn't disappointed when they did. Cherry is by far my favourite - £2.99

Benefit Benetint Lip Balm - You know I love a sheer red lip and Benetint was one of the products that first got me hooked. However this stuff seems to be impossible to find now, I hope that Benefit haven't discontinued it :(

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick - I have used this so much, the labels peeled off so I cant tell you what colour it is, sorry! Like Benetint this is a sheer red but this feels much more nourishing and thick on my lips, would be great if you are prone to dry lips. They also do this an un-tinted version if you prefer to keep things subtle! - £20.00


No comments:

Post a Comment