Thursday 7 November 2013

Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation


Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV is a long lasting foundation designed for normal to oily skin. Coverage wise I would say this provides a medium coverage and leaves a natural looking satin finish on the skin.

If you have oily/combination skin, Lasting Silk is a better option for you than Giorgio Armani's much hyped Luminous Silk, due to these long wearing benefits.

While I don't think this lasts 14 hours on my skin, it does last pretty much all day. What I particularly like about this foundation is that even though it is long wearing, it doesn't feel thick or cakey. It actually feels really light and natural on the skin and I love the finish, as its not too matte or dewy. In the picture below all I am wearing on my face is this foundation, no powder or concealer.

I have this in the shade 6.5 and I bought mine from John Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment