Wednesday 2 October 2013

September Beauty Favourites

Jouer Sunswept Mattifying Powder Bronzer - I am in love with this bronzer, the colour completely transforms my face from pale blotchy Croydon girl to tanned glowing California girl. Its love. Full review here - Available from Cult Beauty £22.00

Living Proof Prime Style Extender - I purchased this in Sephora on my travels and have been in love with it ever since. I put a blob through my hair when its wet and it just gives my hair so much more style and shape than normal - Available from Space NK £17.00

Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Creme Rinse Conditioner - I took the mini bottles of these on holiday and loved them so much that I came home and immediately bought the full size. Combined with my other hair favourites my hair just so felt so bouncy and clean, plus this leaves my hair so shiny! Even my Dad commented, which is saying something! - Available from Active Beauty £16.95 for the shampoo and £18.95 for the conditioner (this is the cheapest place I found it online)

Dior Addict Lip Glow - Possibly my favourite ever lip product? Wow, that's a big statement coming from me! This balm adapts to the temperature of your lips and leaves me with a lovely pink glow. I am more than a bit obsessed with this and although I've only had it just over a month I only have the tiniest bit left! Don't worry though I picked up another one in Duty Free! I know this is going to be one of my staples - Available from Escentual £19.10

Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray - This was in my last monthly favourites and I just had to include it again. I bloody love this stuff, it gives me the messy bed hair that I love without a single bit of crunch or stickiness. Don't try this, just don't unless you want to end up with a very expensive addiction like me. Don't, I warned you! - Available from Space NK £33.00

Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel - My skin was absolutely terrible last month, I always break out on my chin and I hate it! Now this stuff wont make your spots disappear but put it on at night and the next morning the offending blemish will be significantly reduced and dried out enough for you to be able to cover it with concealer. This has been my life saver recently - Available from 
John Lewis £14.00

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Finally Laura a cheap product! This concealer is a little gem, it has great coverage but isn't thick and cakey. It also has great lasting power, I don't know about 16 hours but I think it holds up the whole day pretty well - Available from Boots £3.99

Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser - The nicest tinted moisturiser I have tried and it bloody better be for the price! This doesn't feel like makeup, it feels so moisturising but it has a really good level of coverage. I have gone through a tube of this in the past and Ive had this one lying around for a while but the colour is quite dark so only matches me when I'm tanned. If you fancy a massive splurge I highly recommend this but there are definitely cheaper options out there - Available from Space NK £57.00


No comments:

Post a Comment