Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Favourite Autumn/Winter Nail Colours

You know Summers over when you find yourself reaching for the black nail polish and the thought of wearing anything remotely bright on your nails is unthinkable!

Here are just some of my favourite Autumn/Winter nail colours.

Chanel Rouge Noir - A classic

OPI Mrs O'Leary's BBQ - I don't know what I love more, the colour or the name

Illamasqua Charisma - Possibly my favourite of them all and this picture definitely doesn't do it justice! I should really thank my Sister for this one as she bought it for me! Illamasqua's nail polishes are such high quality that this will last all week on my nails without chipping. Also the name of this polish always reminds me of Charisma Carpenter, hey all you Buffy fans!


Essie Luxedo - This is a such a rich colour, reminds me of  a blackberry. This is much darker than Rouge Noir and the red tones only show in the light.

OPI Russian Navy - Although this looks kind of purple in the bottle, it doesn't show on the nails.

OPI Jade is the New Black - One of my all time favourite colours. I will always pick a blue or green nail polish over a pink! My bottle is starting to get a bit gloopy now but Revlon's "Posh" is a very similar colour





























Honourable mentions go to: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (Found this last night and forgot how amazing it was!), Chanel Black Satin the best black nail polish and for a classic red try OPI Big Apple Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment