Monday 14 October 2013

Maybelline Great Lash So Very Berry Mascara

The only person I know that wears coloured mascara everyday is the lady in the Marks and Spencer BP Petrol Garage, her colour of choice is always blue. 

Ever since Jennifer Lopez wore those very controversial red fox fur lashes to the Oscars in 2001 I have wanted a red/burgundy mascara and now 12 years later, my wish came true. I really hope I don't have to wait 12 years for my other hopes and dreams to materialise! Of course this mascara is limited edition and only available in America at the moment but you never know it could be released here and you can also get it on eBay, where I intend to stock up!

This would look great on anyone of any age, especially green or blue eyes and puts a modern take on coloured mascaras. If you are in America, definitely go pick this up. Its also an amazing dupe for 
By Terrys Iconic Bordeaux Mascara which is an eye watering £31.00 and, and, and it lasts all day, which is pretty amazing on my panda prone eyes!


















P.S I am wearing this mascara in my MAC RiRi Woo post

2 comments:

  1. it looks great with your blue eyes :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! The other colours look really cool as well my friends bought the teal and blue colours and they look so good on them!

      Delete