Sunday 27 October 2013

Face of the Day with Revlon Candy Apple

I have tried so many new products this month and with Summer ending I have found myself reaching for a lot of my winter favourites again. I love warm makeup in the winter, flushed red cheeks with red lips. Out of all the Revlon Lip Butters, Candy Apple is by far my favourite and now we are back in Autumn/Winter I am loving wearing it again.

Face 

DIOR Airflash CC Primer - Reviewed here. I just love how quick and easy this primer is to apply.

DIOR Airflash Spray Foundation - Full review here one of the best foundations I have tried. Good level of coverage and semi matte finish means you can skip powder and concealer if you're in a rush, like me!

Jouer Sunswept Mattifying Powder Bronzer - My favourite bronzer, this gives my skin that warm glow that I love so much.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Warm - Oh, i adore this blush. One of my favourite things I picked up in America, the colour is so pretty and it has just the right amount of glow to it. It looks very natural on and I just wish we could get Physicians Formula here in the UK :'(


Eyes

Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette - Amazing, I wont go on!

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel - See above!

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Toast - I have been using my Bobbi Brown eyeshadows so much lately as  the colours are perfect for providing subtle definition to your eyes. Toast is a new addition and its a light warmed tone brown which I like to run all along my crease from the top of my nose all the way out, for definition and a bit of colour.

Maybelline Great Lash So Very Berry Mascara - I have worn this so much this month, I can officially say I have fallen in love with coloured mascara. The berry colour is dark enough to add definition but I love that the red tones help bring out the blue in my eyes.


Lips

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple - If you aren't a big fan of lipstick or have quite dry lips I would really recommend Revlon's Lip Butters. They feel like a lip balm but provide a good amount of colour. 
I love the red colour of Candy Apple, another favourite is Wild Watermelon which is a slightly more pink red. 


No comments:

Post a Comment