Sunday 1 September 2013

Skin Care Emergency

Ahh mother natures monthly gift, bring on the back pain, stomach ache, mood swings and spots! 

This is the time of month when I get out my emergency skin care kit and spend 10 minutes looking like the green goblin!

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - I use this if I'm feeling and looking tired. You know when your skin is just dull and blah looking, well this leaves your skin looking instantly brighter. It works like an exfoliator (without all the gritty bits) to remove dead skin cells.

Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Calming Face Mask - As you can see I have been using this a lot lately! When I have a few blemishes and my skin is looking red and blotchy I slap this on for 10 minutes to calm it and reduce redness. Its also good to use if your skin is irritated as its very soothing.

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel - Like the REN mask this is good to use when your skin is looking dull and tired. It contains natural exfoliating fruit enzymes which eat away at all the horrible dead skin to instantly brighten your complexion.

Origins Drink Up Mask - One minute my skins oily and blemish prone, the next dry and tight feeling. Aah the joys of combination skin. I use this when I need extra nourishment and hydration, its also really good if you have a bit of sun burn and need some instant relief. 

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - This is a good mask for spots and blackheads. I wouldn't recommend applying this all over your face as its very drying but if you apply it in the areas you need it, it really does a good job of drying out those spots!





























Origins Super Spot Remover - I only bought this yesterday but it has already worked wonders. Apply a  tiny amount with a cotton bud to the offending blemish and leave overnight. It wont make your spots disappear but seriously reduces and drys them out. Its a little miracle worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment