Sunday 1 September 2013

My Travel Makeup Bag

Tomorrow I am off on holiday for 2 weeks, so things will be a little quiet around here! I'm going to miss my blog and cant wait to share all my Sephora finds when I'm back. Before I go I thought I would share with you all the make up I'm taking with me and yes this is my attempt at packing light!

FACE

* Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray - Because its going to be hot and I want my make up to stay on!
* Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer - See above!
* Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - My favourite foundation
* Chantecaille Just Skin Anti Smog Tinted Moisturiser
* Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
* MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
* Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
* Jouer Mattifying Bronzer in Sunswept - My current favourite bronzer and I love that its small so doesn't take up much room!

LIPS

This was really hard to narrow down!

* NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo - These matte lip creams by NYX are amazing and so cheap. You can only get them online here in the UK so I will definitely be checking these out in America.
* Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar - Although these aren't as long lasting as I would like this colour is amazing. The perfect bright orange/red.
* MAC Scarlet Ibis - I really didn't need another orange/red coloured lipstick but its in Marilyn Monroe packaging and I'm going to Hollywood, its only right I take it!
* DIOR Lip Glow
* Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry
* Revlon Strawberry Suede - My favourite lipstick!
* MAC Plumful
* Clinique Black Honey

EYES

* Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette - Essential!
* Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara Waterproof
* Benefit They're Real! Mascara
* NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
* Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel
* Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink
* NARS The Happening Palette
* NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde - My favourite bronzey/gold eyeshadow
* Tweezerman Tweezers - I love these :)


ON THE PLANE

Now I'm not going to be doing a whole beauty routine on the plane and its debatable if I will even use these but just in case

* Face Wipes - Because after 4 hours my mascara will be halfway down my face
* Caudalie Beauty Elixir
* Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream - So I don't turn into a prune
* Origins No Puffery - This feels so nice and cooling on puffy eyes, it will be needed!
* Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip and Cheek Balm - My favourite lip balm

And last but not least, my passport. The only essential item really!

No comments:

Post a Comment