Tuesday 20 August 2013

Concealer Pens
































Highlighting concealer pens are a staple in my make up bag. Late nights watching The Soprano's and YouTube videos (party animal I know) really take their toll and I'm sure my under eye circles are getting darker with every passing day!

Dior Skinflash £26.00

The most expensive of the 4 and definitely a luxury purchase. The flashy packaging is nice but its whats inside that counts. I noticed a visible difference when using this and was really impressed with the highlighting effect. Out of the 4 highlighters this definitely gave the most dramatic effect but I would recommend MAC's highlighter over this, due to the high price tag.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch £6.99

One of my favourite beauty products and it costs less than £10.00. This provides a good amount of coverage so if your under eye circles are particularly bad this would be my pick of the bunch.

Collection Illuminating Touch £4.99

The cheapest of the 4 and my least favourite. This concealer is very thick and cakey, it looks almost powdery on my skin. Its also extremely pink toned, not the most flattering of colours. Opt for Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer over this.

MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter "Light Boost" £18.00

My favourite of the bunch and my current highlighting concealer of choice. Light Boost is yellow toned rather than pink toned and I love the brightening effect this has. It blends easily and does not crease, if you have a bit more money to spend try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment