Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Favourites

June has been a good month beauty wise, I have discovered some new products I love and rediscovered some gems. Before I go into the beauty stuff I just have to mention my other favourite for the month and its a film. If you haven't seen This Is The End then make sure you go see it this weekend! Honestly I didn't think it was possible to love Rogen, Franco and Hill more than I already do but apparently it is. I even laughed so much I cried....in the cinema, go see it!

Now onto the beauty stuff!

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - This month I finally realised the depth of my love for this foundation. I love the finish, its not too shiny or matte, it just looks natural which I love. Also I am a bit obsessed with the smell of it! I have just bought my third bottle of this with my Boots points (winning) as I'm almost running out!

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Pink Ingenue - Its a miracle, I'm not wearing a red blusher! This was a surprise favourite for me this month. I love the colour of this on my cheeks, its the perfect pinky flush and it blends like a dream. This also has incredible lasting power on me, I have worn this pretty much all month long.

Topshop Nail Polish in Easy Breezy and Celestial - I have a problem, I cant stop wearing blue nail polish and these 2 colours have graced my nails most of the month. Easy Breezy is a really light blue with a hint of green. For some reason mint green nail polish looks terrible on me, so I love that this leans more blue and I can wear it!
Celestial has got to be in my top 5 nail polishes of all time. Its a really bright baby blue, a bit of a periwinkle blue if you like. Its really unique and I always get compliments when I wear it. Normally men at work, which is a bit weird! I cannot recommend Topshop nail polishes enough, they are an absolute bargain and the colour range and quality is perfect.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - I have been really lazy with eyeshadow this month and just been doing my trick of running my bronzer through my crease. This bronzer is perfect for this look as the colour is just right, not too orange! I have the teeny tiniest bit left in this and I have been stalking the Cult Beauty website waiting for the Jouer bronzer to come back in stock to try out!

Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette - This is a new found love, it might even rival my love for MAC's Lingering! I find I can do my brows really quickly with this and I love that it has the little brush on the end to brush them through. One of my favourite recent discoveries.

Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel - An oldie but a goodie, this is one of my staples but every time I use it I am reminded how much I love it. This makes my brows look really natural as it defines each individual hair.

Bobbi Brown Almost Bare Perfume - My new obsession, if you like light, clean smelling perfumes I would highly recommend this. I feel like its the kind of perfume Jennifer Aniston would wear! I have also received quite a few compliments when I wear this, so its an all round winner.

















Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder - I am going to have to do a massive U-Turn on this powder as I hated it when I first bought it. I thought it was really cakey and heavy but that's all changed since I have been using the Real Techniques duo fiber face brush to apply it. These 2 combined are a dream team, the brush doesn't pick up as much product so its not as cakey and the powder lasts all day and stops me shining like a beacon! Summer saviours!

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip and Cheek Balm - I know I always go on about this lip balm but I can't help it! In fact I finally used it up......only to order another one which arrived today (wahey)

So there you have it, my round up of all the beauty products I have been loving in June! If you have any recommendations let me know, I love to be enabled!


No comments:

Post a Comment