Sunday 14 July 2013

Blue Nails

I have developed an obsession with blue nail varnish and its not going away! For the past 2 months pretty much the only shade that has graced my nails is blue, you know its a problem when even your Dad has noticed! 

If you are fond of a blue nail here are my five favourites

Illamasqua "Cameo" - A bright periwinkle blue (love the word periwinkle). Illamasqua's nail polishes are amazing, opaque, bright colours and long lasting.

Chanel "Bel-Argus" - I'm not normally a fan of metallic colours but this one is so beautiful I couldn't resist! When I wear this I feel like I have Robocop nails they are so shiny!

Nails Inc "Baker Street" -  A bright, cobalt blue. If there was such a thing as a neon blue this would be it.

Topshop "Easy Breezy" - Although this looks more green here, I would definitely describe this as an aqua. I don't think mint green nails really suit me, so I love this colour as it does lean more blue.

Topshop "Celestial" - By far my favourite blue of them all. If you get one blue nail polish make it this one. Its similar to Barry M's Blueberry, but brighter. This colour would be in my top 5 nail polishes of all time I love it that much!

Left to right: Nails Inc "Baker Street", Topshop "Celestial", Illamasqua "Cameo" and Topshop "Easy Breezy"

And on the thumb Chanel "Bel-Argus"



No comments:

Post a Comment