Sunday 9 June 2013

Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation - A Sweaty Commuters Life Saver




























Every now and then I wish I had some form of fringe again. Fringe's hide a multitude of sins and if you get a bit sweaty you can wipe your brow safe in the knowledge your fringe has got your back. Without a fringe however don't even think to wipe your sweaty head, unless you want everyone to wonder why you are only wearing foundation up to your eyebrows.

That's where this bad boy comes along, Shiseido's Sun Protection Liquid Foundation SPF 30. The bottle states its "Very Water Resistant" and that I can vouch for. Now it wont stop you sweating, but this foundation will stay on your face and wont sweat or wipe off.






It also has an SPF of 30 which is going to give you a really good level of sun protection. I think the best thing about this foundation though is that its so light and thin in consistency. You might think a foundation that is water resistant would be really thick and cakey, but this is the complete opposite. Its very runny and you have to shake it up before you use it, the consistency is very similar to MAC's Face and Body Foundation. This offers a light to medium coverage and as its so light, it looks very natural on the skin.

It would be a great foundation to take on holiday due to the high SPF and budge proofness but I think its also really great if you are a commuter and have to get a packed sweaty train or tube in Summer. You don't want to get to work and realise half your make up has disappeared! I don't wear this foundation in the Winter months at all but as soon as we hit Summer I slap it on because I know I can rely on it.

For reference I wear this in the shade SP50 and in a MAC foundation I'm around a NW20/25 sometimes 30. This is definitely a high end foundation, it costs £28.00 but I would definitely say its worth the money, I purchased mine from Feel Unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment