Sunday 30 June 2013

Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme

BB creams have not been around long over here, Garnier were the first to release their version of a BB cream a few years ago and now pretty much every brand has released their own version. Although these BB creams are essentially glorified tinted moisturisers we can't seem to get enough of them.

Now Dior have released a BB eye cream with quite a few promises to live up to

"The 1st Dior BB Creme specifically designed to hydrate the eye contour, reduce puffiness and dark circles, and illuminate and protect the eye area"





























I would say the biggest con about this (apart from the price!) is the shade range. This only comes in 2 shades, which lets be honest is crap. I have shade 1 Luminous Beige, this is the lightest of the 2 and I would imagine if you are much paler than me this will be too dark for you.

So onto the pros, I really like that this has an SPF of 20 to give you added sun protection. I would give Dior a tick for their hydrating promise, it feels lovely and moisturising and it doesn't crease at all. As far as the other promises, I wouldn't say it decreased puffiness. My dark circles were reduced and I like the level of coverage it has. I think it looks quite natural, it definitely wont leave you with reverse panda eyes Kim K style.











Overall I do like it, I particularly love how it feels on my skin, but I wouldn't rush out and buy this. Wait for the drugstore brands to release their version of BB eye creams. The shade range will be more extensive and you will save some money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment