Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tara Smith Shine On Shampoo and Conditioner





























As I mentioned in my last post, I have been trying to use more natural and cruelty free beauty products.
I was in the Marks and Spencer on Oxford Street recently and found myself in their newly revamped beauty department.
Marks and Spencer revamped their beauty department last year and now sell lots of different, hard to find beauty brands. I would describe it as a Beauty Emporium and there were a lot of things I found in there which I didn't even know you could get in the UK, including the Sud Pacifique perfumes.

There was one display I was immediately drawn to though and knew I had to get something, anything! I had not heard of Tara Smith's haircare range before and I'm so happy I discovered it.

Tara Smith is a celebrity hairstylist with a very impressive CV. Tara has now designed her own range of products based on her philosophy of "What you put on to your body is as important as what you put into it". All of her products are natural, 100% vegan and cruelty free.

OK I can go no further without mentioning the packaging! These are undoubtedly the most beautiful bottles of shampoo and conditioner I have ever owned. There are different ranges in the line and each range has the most beautiful picture of a tropical bird on it. Honestly I practically ran at this display! Once I had calmed down and got over my initial reaction to BUY THEM ALL! I opted for the shampoo and conditioner from the 'Shine On' range.

The 'Shine On' range is designed to hydrate, moisturise and restore gloss to damaged, thirsty or coloured hair-naturally.

I have used the shampoo and conditioner a few times now and I am very pleased with the results. I have very oily hair so I hate products that leave any kind of residue in my hair, these don't and I have to say my hair feels very 'clean' after using them, which I love. I also love that the conditioner feels very nourishing and leaves my hair feeling lovely and silky without weighing it down. I cant say I have noticed a dramatic difference shine wise but as I have only used these a few times it may be too early to notice a difference.

I would really recommend checking these out, I will definitely be trying something else when these are done and I've got my eyes on the Gorgeously Gentle shampoo and conditioner. I love Tara's philosophy of natural and cruelty free products and I am so happy I discovered her range. You can buy the Tara Smith range from Marks and Spencers online and the shampoo and conditioners are priced at £10.00 each for 250ml.




























If like me you are interested in discovering more about cruelty free brands then check out http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment