Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Week In Nails Part 3




























My nail colour choices this week were particularly girly, which is unlike me but you know what they say, a change is as good as a rest ;)











First up, OPI's "Panda-Monium Pink" (I do love the OPI names!) In this picture it looks very pink but in real life its actually more of a pinky purple shade. If you like OPI's Mod About You but find it too stark on the nails or just don't have the patience to work with that streaky m***** f***** then I would recommend this colour as a more grown up option. 

I only have two colours to show you this week, slacking I know! I finished the week with another one of the Barry M Gelly's, this time in "Prickly Pear". Now I am going to confess being a little bit disappointed in this colour. After the brightness of Green Berry I was expecting an equally bright pastel purple (along the lines of Illamasqua's "Jo'mina" which I love) but alas it was not to be. Now I'm not saying this isn't a pretty colour, it is a very nice pastel purple but there is nothing special about it. I didn't find it particularly shiny either, so if you already have a pastel purple colour in your collection you do not need this one. Dont pretend I didnt warn you, fellow nail polish hoarders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment