Tuesday 5 March 2013

A Week In Nails Part 2





























Left to right: Zoya "Skylar", Revlon "Elegant", Revlon "Dreamer", Models Own "Blizzard", Models Own "Disco Heaven", Orly "Shine On Crazy Diamond", Barry M "Indigo"

My week in nails was a bit of a disaster this past week, as all my nails broke :( I hate to be the stereotypical girl but there really is nothing worse, well obviously there is, but you know what I mean! So I have tried to make up for this by using 5 nail polishes in one manicure! Its true, glitter does makes everything better!

First up, "Skylar" by Zoya. I had forgotten all about this colour, but I'm glad I dug this out because I really do like it. Its quite a unique colour and reminds me of Chanel's "Boy" but with gold and silver glitter.





























Next up, the 5 colour manicure! I used Revlon's "Elegant" which is a really lovely natural brown toned nude. Another colour I had completely forgotten I owned! For the blue I used another polish my Revlon, "Dreamer" this is a beautiful dusky blue, both of these would look lovely on their own. I really recommend Revlon nail varnishes, they do some great on trend colours and the formula is amazing.

Now onto the glitter! I used three different glitters to get just the right level of camp sparkliness! First a coat of Models Own "Blizzard" then a coat of Models Own "Disco Heaven" followed by TWO coats of Orly's "Shine on Crazy Diamond" annnnnnnnd we're done!

And finally I finished off the week with Barry M's Indigo (Please excuse the smudge!)




























If you have any tips on making your nails grow fast, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment