Saturday 27 October 2012

WAH Halloween Nails


Although I just did a post on Halloween nails for grown ups, I am a child at heart, so when I saw WAH's Halloween nail designs I fell in love.

If you haven't been to WAH Nails before, or have never heard of them I did a previous post on my first visit, which I will link here




I went back to WAH in Oxford Street Topshop. Topshop have a whole beauty area downstairs and I would really recommend taking a look. There's Hersheson's blow dry bar, a bleach bar, tattoos, piercing, waxing, nails, just about everything! I have booked in for a Hersheson's blow dry next Saturday so I will be sure to do a post on that to show you the results!






































I went back to WAH with my friend Sophie who also had Halloween mix and match nails, these are hers above. The witch in the moon looks amazing, so intricate and the ghost is so sweet!

Here are my Spooktacular nails, I am just a little bit in love!






































I also went for the mix and match, there's too many designs I love at WAH just to pick one! 

I think the vampire teeth have to be my favourite, they look amazing, so detailed, I keep staring at them!






































I absolutely love WAH and would highly recommend taking a visit. The girls who work there are all so talented and lovely. Ebony did my nails this time and she did an amazing job.

I booked my appointment in advance, which I would recommend doing as they get filled up fast. To book just call Topshop Beauty on 020 7927 7844.






































Sadly I have no Halloween parties to go to, but I did just go and see Paranormal Activity 4. A very average movie, but what can you expect when they are dragging it out for a 4th time! I'll just stick to Halloween nails next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment