Sunday 25 March 2012

Miley Cyrus MAC Lipstick - Please Me


First of all, I should probably confess I am a Miley Cyrus fan and I did go and see Hannah Montanna the movie and I'm not 10, in fact I'm double that plus five more! Such a relief to finally admit that, but I do love her. I love her style and I think she is a natural beauty!

So when Miley tweeted this picture, I clocked the MAC lipstick straight away! Desperate to know what it was, I googled but to no avail. Eventually after some twitter stalking I found the answer........

So of course I immediately purchased and this has become one of my all time favourite lipsticks, as you can tell by the worn down lipstick photo below!

Please Me is a matte finish, which also happens to be my favourite MAC finish. I wish MAC had more matte shade's, I love how they make my looks look fuller and I think they are a really modern way of wearing brighter colours.

Colourwise, this is a slightly muted pink, its gorgeous and the perfect rosy colour.



I would not be without this little beauty now! Good choice Miley! I also find matte lipsticks have great staying power and last far longer on my lips then other finishes. I highly recommend this colour and if you haven't tried MAC's matte lipsticks before, then this is a great one to start with.



1 comment:

  1. I love the color<3:)
    Cute pink<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete