Saturday 25 February 2012

Ciate Jewel, Adele's Grammy Nails



So, well done on winning all those Grammys Adele, yeah...anyway whats that nail varnish you're wearing? Its so sparkly! - This is how I imagine my conversation with Adele would go, but luckily someone already asked her and its Ciate Jewel and its bloody brilliant!



There she is! Adele also had the underside of her nails painted red, "The Louboutin Manicure" as it's called, but quite frankly I couldn't be arsed with that. I just wanted to slap this baby on my nails as quickly as possible

Jewel is like no other nail varnish I've seen. Its full of teeny tiny holographic bar glitter in a kind of bluey grey base. I applied three coats but you could get away with two.




I'm sorry, I couldn't resist adding the out of focus crappy blurry snap because, well,just look at that sparkle! 


If like me, you didn't win any Grammys but would like something equally sparkly I picked up Ciate Jewel from here

No comments:

Post a Comment