Saturday 19 November 2011

Collective Haul, Benefit, Too Faced, OPI, Sleek, MUA, Barry M, Accessorize


Finally the last of my October hauls! These are just the last few things I picked up, it was worth cashing in those Boots Advantage card points!


OPI Muppet's Collection Fresh Frog of Bel Air - I picked this up from eBay. For swatches and blabberings I have already talked about this little beauty here and here!



Barry M Raspberry Nail Paint - I think this must be one of the last Barry M nail paints I didn't own. A gorgeous berry colour, perfect for winter. Its photographed much brighter then it really is, I need to do a nail of the day on this one to show you guys the true colour.



Sleek Monte Carlo Pout Polish Mediterranean Collection - I know this collection is quite old now but I found this in Boots in Sutton and had to pick it up. I would say these are a combination of a lip balm and a lip gloss, not sticky at all. I absolutely love this bright pink colour, as you can see I've already created a dent in it. If you can find this in your local Boots pick it up, you won't regret it. 

 


MUA Heaven and Earth Palette - There was a LOT of hype about this eyeshadow palette from Superdrug's budget make up range MUA. At £4 it is a great alternative to Urban Decay's Naked palette. The downside for me is that there are no matte shades in this palette, they all contain shimmer but these are really lovely colours and for £4 you can't really complain. My mum took quite the shine to this and I ended up going back to pick her one up too. With Christmas coming up I think this would make a great stocking filler or, at under £5 an even better Secret Santa present.



Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - This could possibly be the best bronzer I have ever used, it's that good. This is another product that gets rave reviews and as I had just finished up my Chanel Bronze Universal I decided to finally give this a try and now I'm thinking what took me so long! This bronzer is completely matte, which is what you want as shimmer bronzers give your skin that "muddy" colour. There is no orange in this at all, it really is the perfect chocolate colour and it blends on the skin beautifully. I have used this everyday since I got it. I really would recommend sticking this one on your Christmas list, its one of my finds of the year! Plus it smells delicious!



Benefit Carmella Perfume - I am a big fan of of Gracie aka Ugly face of beauty on YouTube and she always raves about this perfume so I was interested to try it and I have to say its gorgeous. I love the smell of coconuts and am obsessed with any perfume that smells remotely coconutty! Carmella is no exception, if like me you have a coconut obsession go smell this!


Accessorize Aztex Nail Polish - There is one reason and one reason alone I got this. My friend at work was wearing it and it was a perfect dupe for one of my favourite colours of all time, MAC's Mean and Green from the Venomous Villains collection. Again I'll post a nail of the day pic so you can see what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment