Sunday 20 February 2011

Katy Perry O.P.I Collection Not Like The Movies & Teenage Dream

I love Katy Perry, I love a bit of tackiness and I love O.P.I so I knew I had to buy something from this collection! There are 4 shades in the collection and one black "Shatter Polish".
I picked up 2 colours from the collection. Not Like The Movies and Teenage Dream. You will have to excuse the state of my nails at the moment!

Not Like The Movies is the first colour I bought and the only one I planned on getting, but then I heard everyone and his mother raving about Teenage Dream.

I wanted NLTM as its a duochrome and since the release of the nail varnishes in the MAC Venomous Villains collection, I can't get enough duochrome in my life! I would describe it as a lighter version of Mean and Green from Venomous Villains. Depending on the light you get grey, silver, pink, purple and green flashes with tiny bits of shimmer in this beautiful nail varnish. I really love it as I don't have any other colours like this, it really is quite unique.

Teenage Dream, a baby pink glitter seems to have been the most popular colour from the collection. It really is a pretty colour, the glitter comes out very opaque on the nails so unlike other glitter nail polishes, you really can get away with 2-3 coats. I also like that there are some bigger chunks of glitter mixed in, it makes the polish that bit different and it also comes up really sparkly on the nails.

This collection is limited edition and all 4 shades are available on ASOS.com now for £10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment