Monday 27 December 2010

R.I.P Pantene Aqua Light Lightweight Nourishing Mist

I have been reading lots of good reviews about the Pantene Aqua Light range, I also don't seem to be able to escape those Cat Deely TV adverts!

I don't use Pantene normally because of the whole silicone controversy, a lot of people dislike Pantene as it contains a lot of silicone which makes your hair shiny but does not wash out and over time builds up a residue in your hair. The new Aqua Light range apparently contains very little to no silicone.

I used the nourishing mist on the ends of my hair. My hair is great I get greasy roots after about a day and dry ends from colour abuse. Combination hair, just like my skin! So on the days where I have dry shampooed my hair but the ends needed some moisture I sprayed this in. I really liked this product and have used it up surprisingly quickly. It does not weigh your hair down at all, smells lovely and leaves your hair feeling much softer. I would highly recommend this and would definitely repurchase

Availability: Supermarkets, Drugstores

Price for 150ml: £3.99 but on offer in many places

Repurchase? Yes ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment