Monday 4 October 2010

I met Pixie Lott!!!!

I met Pixie Lott la la la la la and I have this terrible picture of me with her to prove it! Seriously could I be any more pale! That was very Chandler wasn't it.

So I have been doing work experience at Reveal Magazine and I got the amazing opportunity to go to Pixie Lotts launch party for her latest range of Lipsy clothes. It was at the Gilgamesh in Camden which was an amazing venue and somewhere I have never been. Now in my defence I did not know I was attending this party until that morning, by this point I had already done a whole days work and didn't even have so much as a pressed powder to blot away shine! So please excuse my appearance!

So me and Charlotte, the other girl on work experience went who was lovely and we had such a good time. It was such a random night and something I've never done before! Plus I think we over indulged on the free drinks and being a bit tipsy makes everything better ;)

I had my eyes on the prize and the celebrities I spotted were Danille Lloyd, The new one from the Sugababes...Jade is it? Mollie from The Saturdays, Tinchy Strider, Chipmunk, Emily Atack from the Inbetweeners, Konnie Huq, Kinga, Imogen and Nicky Graham from Big Brother, Sarah Cawood and I'm sure there were a few others but I cant remember.

Now I am a Pixie Lott fan I think she is gorgeous and I love love love her style, mainly for all the jewellery and accessories she wears. To me she is like a modern day Bridgette Bardot with all the blonde hair and black eyes. So I saw her standing there and I thought, Laura you're only going to get this moment once so I went up and asked her for a picture and she was really really lovely. I think its definitely made me a bigger fan, plus she looks even more gorgeous in person.

This really has made my week, month, year! Seriously I've had such a crappy past year so to come and work for 2 weeks at Reveal and go to this amazing party really has been amazing and I'm extremely grateful. I just don't want to go back to my regular job now, I want to be a beauty assistant sooooo bad :(

I will do some more posts on my work experience plus the the lovely beauty editor gave me a MAC Venomous Villains lipstick! AHHHHHH and the collection wasn't even released until today AHHHHH and it was Maleficent my fave AHHHH and I wore it today AHHHH and yesterday AHHHH and Friday AHHHH. How annoying am I? But seriously I remember when the Venomous Villains images were first leaked online months ago and I have never been so excited about a collection, so to be handed that lipstick OMG I know its probably extremely shallow to shed tears of joy over a lipstick but I think for this lipstick an exception must be made! I feel extremely lucky :)




No comments:

Post a Comment