Tuesday 5 October 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Malificent Dark Deed Lipstick





































So here in all its beautiful glory is my freebie lipstick, as mentioned in my post below! The MAC Venomous Villains collection was launched online yesterday and looks like quite a few products have sold out already including all 3 Maleficent nail varnishes and Oh So Fair The Evil Queens beauty powder. I placed my order yesterday morning so hopefully it should arrive soon and of course I'll post some pictures on here :)

Dark Deed is a colour that looks very different in real life to all the swatches and promo images. It looks brown but in real life its a dark wine colour, perfect for Winter. I love dark lips and the whole vamp vibe with the darker colours that are around this time of the year, so much sexier then summer's pastels and rainbow colours!

I know a lot of people online have said they don't like the images on the packaging and would prefer the sketched drawings that are on the outer packaging but I'm the opposite, its Disney, its meant to be cartoony. The lipsick feels very luxe, heavier then a normal MAC lipstick and I love how shiny the back packaging is. Basically I love everything about this collection and I cant wait for my order to arrive :)

I hope they release a Disney villains part 2 with Ursula and Jafar seeing as this collection has been so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment