Sunday 12 September 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette


So finally after what feels like years of waiting my Urban Decay Naked Palette finally arrived! For those of you in the UK i ordered mine from House of Fraser online, if you find its out of stock on the website keep checking, as I have found it keeps coming off the website and then a week later its back on. Its also available at Debenhams now as well along with the Vegan palette eeeeek. Which I have also ordered! When my Vegan palette finally arrives I will do a proper review of all 3 of the new Urban Decay Palettes for you, so if you have some sense, unlike me you wont buy all 3! For now this is just a phew I can rest easy it finally arrived post! I also noticed they've just released the Black Palette as well, which is a smaller palette just with darker shades. I wont be purchasing that. I wasn't too impressed but then I saw some swatches online and the colours looked really beautiful, but no I have to draw the line somewhere!

So I havent even had a chance to use my palette yet, it was almost an anti climax when it finally arrived as Ive seen so many pictures and swatches and videos on this palette that it didn't really feel 'new' but the colours are beautiful and I cant wait to try it. I have to admit though I cannot wait for my Vegan palette to arrive just so I can look at the cute packaging in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment