Wednesday 15 September 2010

R.I.P Jack Wills English Velvet Perfume

I told you I've used up a lot of products recently! This is the first perfume that I've used up in a while though.

This is from Jack Wills, best way I can describe Jack Wills is the English version of Abercrombie and Fitch. They call themselves the University Outfitters.

I love the smell of this perfume but I cannot for the lift of me describe it to you! It has a really unique scent, like nothing I've ever smelt before and people always ask me what my perfume is whenever I wear this.

As I knew I would not be able to describe this, I looked this up on the Jack Wills website and here is their description

"With top notes of pink grapefruit and Mediterranean fig, this youthful and carefree fragrance is balanced with orange blossom, rose petals and soft freesia. A sensual mood of sophistication is created by the undertones of creamy amber, Indian sandalwood and Oriental musk"

I can't say enough good things about this perfume! I love the smell, I find it really comforting and it really pains me to part with this :( I 100% recommend this, its also nice to wear a perfume that not everyone and his mother owns! Love Love Love this

3 comments:

  1. Damn this blog post is old, but it just convinced me to order this perfume! Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought an English Velvet candle in the sale (£10 instead of £30!) it smells soooo lovely, I wish I'd have bought more! xx
    http://englishroses89.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I got the candle for Christmas too! £10 thats a bargain, I wish I had got another one too at that price. I haven't burnt mine yet, Im trying to save it but I did get a new bottle of the perfume for Christmas and Im obsessed with the smell again! Love your blog, we must have similar tastes, I bought MAC Studio Sculpt foundation today and I just saw your recent post on it! I will need to go and follow you now :) xx

      Delete