Sunday 19 September 2010

R.I.P Benefit Powderflage

Ahh the pride continues another product gone!
Benefit Powderflage is an under eye concealer that's a powder, I have mixed feelings on this product.

I am one who definitely needs to powder under my eyes otherwise I end up a big smudgy mascara mess, but normal powder can make you look really cakey. That's what I liked about Powderflage. I used my regular concealer then powdered on top with this. It didn't look at all caked, felt nice and matte and no smudging. BUT I don't think it illuminated nothing! You could not achieve the Kim Kardashian under eye with this little bad boy. Which is such a shame, cos I loved everything else about it :( surely it would be really easy to make it more illuminating, there's enough highlight powders and the like out there.
So while I have liked this product I wont be repurchasing for now as I feel there is better out there. I have now moved onto Benefit Multi-Tasking Minerals in "Bisque" and although I've only been using it a week, I definitely feel it brightens up my under eyes more than Powderflage although I think I prefer Powderflage's texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment