Saturday 4 September 2010

And so it begins

Ooh scary first blog post! So I thought I should introduce myself before I begin my ramblings......So first of all hello :) My name is Laura, Im 23 and I am a make up addict.

Feels good to get that off my chest

I have always loved make up, so much so I have studied it and even gained qualifications in it (Yes believe it or not you can get a qualification in make up ;) Then this past year I started watching all the make up tutorials and hauls on YouTube and its completely reignited my passion! I love reading make up blogs and watching all the videos on YouTube and Ive finally plucked up the courage to give it a go myself because what the hell, even if Im the only person who reads this....at least its more productive then watching another episode of True Blood ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment